2012年1月11日星期三

The wedding ceremony Empire Waist Wedding Dresses

The wedding ceremony globe is such a different world as opposed to style styling globe I live and take in myself in. Despite the fact that I'm motivated by specific tendencies, stylists, topics and art, I nevertheless really like to acquire assignments thrown at me that I can get a challenge from. The next assignment I've to write about is actually a 1,000 term post about Rachel Zoe, her fashion styling carreer, new child and life as a stylist now.


After I compose this write-up, my boss stated that she is going to pitch it towards the Rachel Zoe Manifeste Relations team for an job interview with either Rachel Zoe herself, or her key assistant. I'm super thrilled to begin operating on this and researching recent details about Zoe and to begin creating about her. I have never ever gotten this kind of an wonderful chance to write for such a well identified stylist and probably possess the article be the cause why she states indeed to becoming interviewed. =] So stoked ! Anyhow, look at www.dreamnowmag.com along with their Facebook page, and Twitter for much more info on the latest articles that the staff and I have been publishing, such as my article about Kate Middleton and her marriage ceremony style!




Alfred Angelo Dresses
Empire Waist Wedding Dresses
Customize Wedding Dress

没有评论:

发表评论